Grub reinstall after the installation of the Windows XP (when Fedora is previously installed)

This is my own practical Experience. Let me clear all the things
--> I have fedora installed on my whole 320 Gb laptop.
--> But now i want Xp also.
-->Firstly i made 100gb free.
-->Secondly I go in " Disk Utilities " (Under Accessories > System) option and vacant the appropriate space in the Hard disk(100 gb in my case).
--> Then boot the Windows Xp cd and made the whole installation on that 100 gb space.
Now the problem starts:-
As fedora is not booting .
Now i boot my os with the Fedora cd (live)
and open terminal and now following steps are involved.

Step1 Enter grub
Step2 Find the partition where the Grub Stage1 is:

grub>find /grub/stage1

Output from these commands might be:

(hd0,1)
(hd0,3)

In my case, I had to restore GRUB from second partition on first hard disk (hd0,1), by typing this:

grub>root (hd0,1)

which gives me the output

Filesystem type is ext2fs, partition type 0x83

Then type
step 3:

grub>setup (hd0)

which gives the output

Checking if "/boot/grub/stage1" exists... yes
Checking if "/boot/grub/stage2" exists... yes
Checking if "/boot/grub/e2fs_stage1_5" exists... yes
Running "embed /boot/grub/e2fs_stage1_5 (hd0)"... 15 sectors are embedded.
succeeded
Running "install /boot/grub/stage1 d (hd0) (hd0)1+15 p (hd0,1)/boot/grub/stage
2 /boot/grub/menu.lst"... succeeded
Done.

Exit the Grub, and reboot. If everything went well, you should (hopefully) have your regular Grub back now.